The March on Women

Antoinette, do you know what J Smollett and M Bloomberg have in common? They both spent a lot of money to get beaten!🤣

Well the party of diversity has narrowed their choices down to who represents them best. You know... old white guys who have become rich on the tax payer dime, and powerful because of the snow job🌨 they've been selling constituents for 40 or so years. Really Dems? A couple of nearly 80 year old wannabes... one with a bad ticker💔 and the other with a bad thinker🧠! "You know, the thing." Yeah, I know Tulsi is still in the race officially, but ever since that other nearly 80 year old man and former wannabe, #imwithher, accused her of being a Russian asset🕴🏼 (which is different from Uranium One, the Steele dossier e.t.c) the DNC PR Firm, MSM, has isolated her into oblivion. What? She's not a man... oh my bad...I guess I thought she self identified...wo-man! Well since it is March, and March is women's month it's probably a good time to ponder why there hasn't been a successful XX♀️candidate for the big house. Ironically, HRC has been as successful of staying out of one big house🚔, as she has been unsuccessful of getting into the other big house🏛 without the aid of Slick Willie. Hmm, I guess she'll have to come up with her own way to soothe her anxiety?🙈🙉🙊 And now Squaw HeapBigWampum 🛶has withdrawn from the race after not even winning her home state leaving the dream of the first elected female president to at least 2024😪. According to several articles published this week this is a sure sign of misogyny😡. Apparently, only men were allowed to vote in the primaries, or the women who voted were pressured by their male counterparts because women can't stand up for themselves, or the women who didn't vote for the female candidates are no more than Aunt Salleys, or whatever the Uncle Tom equivalent would be. We know this because it couldn't be that the only 2 candidates who had a legitimate shot of winning in the last two elections are 1) grossly unlikable and dishonest and/or 2) so far left of center and crazy that their policy proposals are completely unworkable while also struggling with the truth. I think I'm going to need a double to prepare myself for the mindless and reactionary clapback!🍸🍸yeah #metoo. Oh well... Anyway, isn't the point of equality that we judge by talent and by the content of the character not the color of skin or whatever may or may not be dangling below?🙈 I think I heard someone say that once!🤔 Don't we want to at least like the people we choose. Electing a woman only because she's a woman is as bad as only electing a minority because they are a minority. We don't need affirmative action in the presidency...we need talent, energy, strength, compassion and a belief in America🇺🇸. We don't need to check a box. We don't need the crusty, librarian school marm type🧟‍♀️ who will rap your knuckles with a ruler because you whispered to your neighbor, who scolds everyone for everything, refuses to listen to anything she doesn't want to hear and then goes home to her 7 cats.🐈 Btw, lest you think I'm being sexist this goes the same for men. In fact, I think if you switched the sexes for the last 4 candidates of the gender fluid party🧚‍♀️🧚🏼‍♂️, the traits would be more stereotypically correct. Hey, gender is a personal choice right... which means there's no such thing which means we've probably had a female candidate. Or maybe, she can reenter the race as a male, claim she's 1/1024 masculine, and see if she does any better.🤔 Nah, the real blame here is that in 3 years of hating the current incumbent to the point of TDS hysteria, you would think there might have been a better candidate in the mix. We're Americans! We will buy what you're peddling if we like you and/or think you can get the job done without trying to remake the  greatest country in the world into a failure. If you want a competent successful female candidate... get one to run then support them👩‍💼. More importantly, just get someone competent. There will be a female president who checks the woman/ Indian box legitimately...Nikki Haley will succeed there in 2024. She really is a woman, an Indian, competent and likeable and would have my vote because she's competent and likeable. If I cared about the sex of the president and chose on those grounds then I would prefer the human embodiment of Barbie whose B-day we celebrated yesterday. I mean who wouldn't want a president that was blonde, stylish, drove a pink jeep, and had an IQ of 36-18-38? #MAGA. 😜 Or maybe someone like
who I heard was once very close to the presidency! Now that I can toast 🍻. And if you are resigned to electing an 80 year old to the highest office in the free world, then elect the guy who helped make it so and turns 80 today... Chuck Norris! The guy who gave Death a near Chuck experience. The guy who wins a staring contest with the sun. The guy who could kill your imaginary friends. The guy who puts the laughter in manslaughter. And for you millennials, the guy who can strangle you with a cordless phone. #okboomer except with Chuck it's #boomersooner. Remember Americans, it's not about political parties, it's about American success. Security, economy and the pursuit of happiness...JFK knew something about that last one, and his buddy Frank knew something about doing it the right way, My way!
...Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each chartered course
Each careful step along the byway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

Comments

Popular Posts