Madder than a March Hare

You know when Distilleries convert to make sanitizer over alcohol the solution is officially worse than the problem Antoinette.

What in the Wuhan is the world coming too? Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there's something rotten going on and it didn't come from Denmark. It's bad enough the ChiComs use their captured 1.7 billion member workforce to flood the market with cheap goods, firecrackers and Apple parts. Or that they can influence WHO to be complicit in their Wuhan flim-flammery during the first couple months of its discovery. "What? What flu...I don't see any flu!" Maybe all this was done deliberately to weaken the west and control them by controlling loans e.t.c which means of course hamstringing 'Merica👎. Or maybe it's the DNC using the upheaval to keep their man Biden... you know... the guy who puts the Dem in Dementia... from having to slur publicly, then they'll tell him who they want to be VP which means president, because if he wins it will be seconds before he'll claim health and incoherency have forced him to step down. Well I don't know about all that, or whether this is a nefarious plot for big government types to gain control at the expense of the individual but I do know that "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore."

Wait a sec, let me cool off with my favorite flu shot 🍸...ok! A 2 Trillion dollar relief package is a big package... and believe me I know about that kind of thing 🙈🙉🙊, and that might be a cure or it might be worse than the sickness... we'll see... but the powers that be seem to be missing the real problem. No SPORTS! AYFKM? I used to think the Baseball All-Star ⚾️break was worse than a junkie detoxing and that was only 3 days. I mean how many times can you watch a replay of the Wake Forest-App State football 🏈game? Btw, who's ever picking the replay lineup on ESPN needs a new career path. Too many so what games. Anyway...the Chicoms and their BatGuano market habits have ruined one of the two best times in the most important calendar that matters... the Sports Calendar. They've taken March Madness and made it something evil... like worse than how Kentucky fans think of Laettner and those Blue Devils😱. Right now we should be in the middle of bracket insanity🏀, meltdowns at the Master's🏌️‍♂️, and Opening Day with the crack of the bat⚾️, blazing Fastballs and trash can banging for all you Houston Asterisks😉! Instead we get replays, attempts to create mass hysteria by CNN with running death counts...(imagine if someone actually watched the channel how upset people would be,🤔) and instead of bracket updates we get toilet paper calculators. The world has gone upside down. We need sports to go with our booze🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂. Think of all the people this is hurting... arena and stadium vendors, the beer guy, the cart chick... yeah I know, #metoo, DraftKings employees and hey Peking... with the Olympics officially throwing in the towel what are you going to do with your 'roided up female swimmers🏊‍♀️? Stick that in your fortune cookie and smoke it! Look I did the math... carried the one, and have determined that sports can be played with no harmful effects other than the typical crosscheck in a hockey game🏒. Btw, I saw that an NHL player came down with the Wuhan Wham Bam, do they list that as an upper body injury?🤔 Using simple math📐📏📈 and the knowledge I gained from sleeping in Holiday Inn Express I've determined that if you take the number of players and referees on the ice, ballfield, arena, golf course, race track🏇🏎 and even pitch though I'm sure they are at higher risk😷... divide the area by number on the field... they will all be safely socially distanced! There! I've solved the biggest problem of our generation... the problem of how a cold could stop all sports. Thank you... now beer man...🍺! Keep the change💵. And like my Okie friend Merle Haggard said, if you don't fix this soon you'll be Walkin' on the Fightin' Side of Me...

I read about some squirrelly guy
Who claims that he just don't believe in fightin'
And I wonder just how long
The rest of us can count on bein' free
They love our milk and honey
But they preach about some other way of livin'
But when they're runnin' down our country, man
They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me
They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me
Runnin' down the way of life
Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep
If you don't love it, leave it
Let this song that I'm singin' be a warnin'
When you're runnin' down our country, man
You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me

Comments

Popular Posts